Pictures taken during the 2018 IPHA Sales & Marketing Seminar, held in Barcelona.
Discover IPHA in 66 seconds….
The 2018 Annual Conference of IPHA took place in Helsinki, Finland from May 24 to 27.
The host companies were Peikko Group Corporation, Elematic OY AB and Trimble Solution Corporation, three Finnish associate members of IPHA.
The theme of this conference was
‘THE SISU PHILOSOPHY’
an appropriate title which associates with the Finnish national character.
69 delegates and 19 partners arrived at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Helsinki on Thursday May 24 and met in the Winter Garden Restaurant at the hotel for a welcome dinner in readiness for the start of the proceedings on the following day. The delegates represented 37 member companies. They came from 21 different countries and provided a truly international flavour to the event. Continue reading
Tonight, during the IPHA 2018 Conference dinner, Gruppo Centro Nord has received the 2018 Terry Treanor Award. The topic “Noise Barrier with Hollowcore Slabs” was chosen by the General Assembly as most innovative topic of all entries. Congratulations!
The 2018 Sales and Marketing Seminar is organised by IPHA on October 25 and 26 in Barcelona (Spain) in close cooperation with Pujol.
IPHA members can now download the programme from the download section.
Our seventh newsletter is now available for downloading.
Besides an introduction by the president, we present a new (7th) chapter of a series on sustainable construction with prestressed hollowcore.
Reference is made to the 2017 Annual Conference, held in Madrid in co-operation with BIBM and CPI Worldwide. Papers are available on the IPHA website.
You will discover our new members and read about our upcoming events: the annual conference in Helsinki and our marketing seminar in Barcelona in October. The event is hosted by Prefabricats Pujol.Download the newsletter
Did you miss one of our newsletters? Don’t worry, you can find them all in the public downloadsection.
The 23rd IPHA Annual Conference will be held from May 24 to May 27 in Helsinki.
The theme of the conference is:
‘The SISU philosophy’
PEIKKO, ELEMATIC and TRIMBLE host the conference.
We are happy to announce that the following speakers have confirmed their participation:
- Mr. Pekka Viljakainen, M.Sc., a successful businessman with deep connections to international business, particularly in Russia. He is also the author of the book NO FEAR – Leading a global team of digital Cowbows;
- Professor Jouni Punkki, Ph.D., Professor of Practice in Concrete Technology at Aalto University in Helsinki;
- Mr. Risto E. J. Penttilä, (D.Phil. Oxford University), CEO of Nordic West Office, Secretary General of the European Business Leaders’ Convention;
- Mr. Olli Korander, M.Sc (Civ. Eng), well-known to many of you from his many active years in the precast industry;
- Mr. Ivan Kaic, Sales Manager of Hjulsbro Steel.
The programme also includes a visit to the Peikko factory in Lahti and a construction site in the Helsinki area.
Other activities will include:
- Welcome Dinner on Thursday evening;
- Hosts’ Dinner on Friday evening;
- IPHA General Assembly and Terry Treanor Award on Saturday afternoon;
- Annual IPHA Dinner on Saturday evening.
The hosts have arranged very integrating tours for the partners on Friday and Saturday.
IPHA members have received their invitation and are invited to register.
These pictures were taken during the first day of the IPHA 2017 Technical Seminar in Tallinn.
IPHA welcomes today 128 delegates and 12 presenters from 25 countries in Tallinn, Estonia. During 2 days, the most important chapters of the upcoming fib-recommendations for prestressed hollow core floors are explained into detail.
As a representative of the host companies for the Annual Conference in Helsinki in May 2018, Mr. Topi Panaanen, CEO of Peikko Group, was selected as new board members of IPHA on the General Assembly in Madrid in May 2017.
The host companies are Peikko, Elematic and Trimble.