The 23rd IPHA Annual Conference will be held from May 24 to May 27 in Helsinki.
The theme of the conference is:
‘The SISU philosophy’
PEIKKO, ELEMATIC and TRIMBLE host the conference.
We are happy to announce that the following speakers have confirmed their participation:
- Mr. Pekka Viljakainen, M.Sc., a successful businessman with deep connections to international business, particularly in Russia. He is also the author of the book NO FEAR – Leading a global team of digital Cowbows;
- Professor Jouni Punkki, Ph.D., Professor of Practice in Concrete Technology at Aalto University in Helsinki;
- Mr. Risto E. J. Penttilä, (D.Phil. Oxford University), CEO of Nordic West Office, Secretary General of the European Business Leaders’ Convention;
- Mr. Olli Korander, M.Sc (Civ. Eng), well-known to many of you from his many active years in the precast industry;
- Mr. Ivan Kaic, Sales Manager of Hjulsbro Steel.
The programme also includes a visit to the Peikko factory in Lahti and a construction site in the Helsinki area.
Other activities will include:
- Welcome Dinner on Thursday evening;
- Hosts’ Dinner on Friday evening;
- IPHA General Assembly and Terry Treanor Award on Saturday afternoon;
- Annual IPHA Dinner on Saturday evening.
The hosts have arranged very integrating tours for the partners on Friday and Saturday.
IPHA members have received their invitation and are invited to register.